So I’m attempting to put up a new website. It’s going ok so far. Got the theme worked out and most of the plugins, but I’m having some challenges with Feedburner. So we’ll see what happens with the RSS feed.
I did the overhaul after I decided I wanted a more issue-focused blog, and blogs seem to account for a large number of personal websites. 🙂 This is a good thing, and gives a person the opportunity to express themselves in a new way.
- My Experience with Reliance Home Comfort
- The colours of movement
- The realities of cooperative banking
- Levelling up at RVH
- 9 Enticing Volunteer Opportunities you can do NOW!
- The secret of why I’m going back to school
- The internal activist
- A Veteran’s Take on being a Renal Patient: Ten Things I have Learned
- Healthcare industry injustice towards vegetarians & vegans
- Why you have no say in whom I vote for