Investing in Canada
So I started a new course this past Monday, it’s on “Investment Funds in Canada”. I got chapter 1 done, and it was a decent introduction to the course. I felt I got a good overview of the mutual fund industry at the moment, and the history of mutual funds in Canada and worldwide.
The end result of the course, if you pass the exam, is a mutual funds license, to sell mutual funds. So far the course seems fairly straight forward and easy to learn, but I’ll admit I’m lucky as I got the audio book, makes it a bit easier to learn for me.
As for chapter 1, I’d give it an A. It had a good understanding of the fundamentals.
- The return of… Sailor Moon
- Let’s dance again… by volunteering.
- Reflections on a Green Century
- Going Kobo
- Why a merger is great for the Greens!
- My Experience with Reliance Home Comfort
- The colours of movement
- The realities of cooperative banking
- Levelling up at RVH
- 9 Enticing Volunteer Opportunities you can do NOW!
- The secret of why I’m going back to school
- The internal activist
- A Veteran’s Take on being a Renal Patient: Ten Things I have Learned
- Healthcare industry injustice towards vegetarians & vegans
- Why you have no say in whom I vote for