The web this week…
First off is an amazing YouTube video that if you haven’t seen it, you’ve been living under a rock. It comes to us from Volkswagen. It’s a must watch!
If you’ve been living under the same previously mentioned rock, then you’ll have completely missed that this upcoming Thursday is election day in Ontario. I’m not going to lecture you on whom to vote for, but instead share more YouTube vids!
- My own non-profit, Journey to Diversity Workplaces released its June newsletter today.
- A cancer donation box was stolen. While I don’t support giving drug companies even more money, this seems wrong.
- Postmodern Jukebox released their new video titled No Diggity. Though Like a Prayer is still my fav.
- The colours of movement
- The realities of cooperative banking
- Levelling up at RVH
- 9 Enticing Volunteer Opportunities you can do NOW!
- The secret of why I’m going back to school
- The internal activist
- A Veteran’s Take on being a Renal Patient: Ten Things I have Learned
- Healthcare industry injustice towards vegetarians & vegans
- Why you have no say in whom I vote for
- Why I cancelled @siriusxmcanada, and their #fail. (1)