Posts Tagged ‘Petition’
We need your help!
Last evening, Barrie Green Party President & CEO Peter Tretter, launched a petition. He is asking the Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (RVH) to do something extraordinary.
He wants RVH to stop buying styrofoam cups. Why? Well RVH doesn’t recycle them, and there are signs all over RVH stating the fact.
So Peter is petitioning them to switch to paper cups, which can be recycled.
But Peter needs 100 signatures by Monday morning to get the attention of Hospital CEO Janice Skot, and RVH.
What do you need to do?
1. Sign the petition!
2. Share the petition on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
3. Tell your friends and family about the petition!
Together we can end styrofoam cups at RVH!
Source: Barrie Green Party News.
Follow Me On The Web!
- The colours of movement
- The realities of cooperative banking
- Levelling up at RVH
- 9 Enticing Volunteer Opportunities you can do NOW!
- The secret of why I’m going back to school